My Experience - Clients from different countries in the world
2014-todate eClicx Inc.
Chief Technology Officer
Responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development.I play an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
- Lead the execution of technology st rategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
- Build and manage a top-fli ght technology team and oversee research and development, as well as project management.
- Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
2014 SNL Financial.
Software Developer II
Developing and maintaining applications using agile methodologies. Active member of SCRUM team. Involved in code reviews, unit testing, user story analysis and velocity tracking and actively using VS 2012 TFS for SCRUM planning and execution.
2013 - 2014 iEngineering
Senior Software Engineer
Directly involved in advancing a particular business solution needing interactions between multiple applications. Managing the full life cycle of the process, monitoring research, reviewing codes and supervising any testing.
Lead Software Engineer
Lead a team assist in designing, developing and maintaining ongoing projects. Coordinate and participate effectively in the all phases of the project development life cycle with the other teams or as directed by Manager. Emphasis on the use of up-to-date Technologies that can help build applications that satisfy the customer requirements and meet up the standards.
Software Engineer /Lead Software Engineer